Rapid Tac Application Fluid shocked installers by allowing them more control over their applications than ever before. Now what took hours could be accomplished in minutes. Using Rapid Tac Application fluid can often allow a large graphic to be installed with one person where two people were required to perform the same installation dry. Rapid Tac Application Fluid also cleans the substrate without leaving residues ensuring a contaminant free installation. It then helps to “float” the vinyl film until it is properly positioned. Rapid Tac Application Fluid’s best feature is that it effectively breaks the surface tension of the adhesive on the film allowing it to flow and bond to the substrate more effectively than even a dry application. It is now possible to achieve a full bond in as little as ninety seconds. Your customers and your reputation will benefit from higher-quality applications. Your bottom line will benefit from faster applications and less failures as well.
Change is good. Back in the day choosing a vinyl film was easy with basically two film types, cast, and calendered. Nowdays things are a little different. Sign and graphics professionals now have more types of vinyl films to choose from than ever, with more adhesive types as well. We developed Rapid Tac II to work with a wider variety of films such as the economy calendered, intermediate calendered, high performance calendered, metallic, reflective, polyester, mylar and other specialty films). Rapid Tac II promotes bonding faster than the original Rapid Tac application fluid and is ideal for cold weather and glass application. Rapid Tac II is not a replacement for the Original Rapid Tac, and may bond too fast with “Premium Cast” films in warmer conditions.
Preparation is the key to success. With an ever growing need for a safer workplace, we developed a pre cleaner that not only works great, but is safe to use. Gone are the days of using flammable and hazardous chemicals to pre-clean with. Wax, grease, oil and silicone residues are the number one reason
for both paint and film application failures. Rapid Prep easily and safely eliminates these and other contaminants ensuring a successful paint or film application, and a happy customer. Ideal for pre cleaning almost any surface including automobile paint, bare metals, sign materials and glass,
Rapid Prep was formulated by people with hands on experience and a desire to make a safer more effective pre-cleaner.
Keeping it simple. When your faced with removing adhesive we have your solution. Rapid Remover is a non-toxic, adhesive remover that breaks down and removes adhesives in as little as sixty seconds! Spray it on, wait a few minutes and easily wipe away residue adhesive with a plastic squeegee and paper towel. Not only is does Rapid Remover work fast, but it works without causing damage to most painted or bare metal surfaces. What may have been a four-hour job (and a messy one at that) can now be cut in half with an easy, clean and non-damaging removal. Gone are the days of using dangerous and risky chemicals that often damaged painted surfaces, and had numerous health hazards. Rapid Remover works. It’s that simple.
• STEP 1. Clean surface thoroughly with Rapid Tac and a kitchen paper towel. DO NOT USE OTHER CLEANERS OR SOLVENTS. (We do recommend Rapid Prep as a pre-cleaner for surfaces that may have been exposed to wax, silicone, or other suspected contaminants)
• STEP 2. Spray surface again with Rapid Tac, peel backing off decal and place on wet surface.
• STEP 3. Position decal. Use squeegee to remove fluid, using a good deal of pressure and working from the center out to the edges in all directions.
• STEP 4. Wait 2-3 minutes. Saturate paper cover tape, if any, with Rapid Tac, then remove paper tape. Wipe surface with paper towel.
• STEP 1. Spray liberally on surface to be cleaned.
• STEP 2. Using a plain white household paper towel, thoroughly wipe surface from center outward until dry.
• STEP 3. Repeat step 2.
• STEP 4: Now you must clean surface again with Rapid Tac or Rapid Tac II, to remove residues of Rapid Prep and its silicone, grease, etc. contaminants.
• STEP 1. Remove decal with heat lamp or heat gun.
• STEP 2. Spray glue residue with Rapid Remover and let penetrate for 30-60 seconds.
• STEP 3. Using a squeegee, scrape to remove glue residue.
• STEP 4. Apply by spraying Rapid Remover on a paper towel and wipe surface clean.
• STEP 5. Rinse surface with Rapid Tac Application fluid or water. Rapid Remover is water-soluble.
How to Apply EasyWeed
How to Layer EasyWeed
Apply EasyWeed to a Knit Hat
Colors displayed on screen may not be a 100% color match of actual material.
This durable stainless steel tool will not bend or break when weeding designs and can be sharpened if necessary. The Siser Weeder features a comfortable rubber grip and allows you to weed Heat Transfer Vinyl and Pressure Sensitive Vinyl with speed and accuracy - even in small cavities!
Achieve even pressure with Siser’s Heat Transfer Pillows! The Heat Transfer Pillows have a soft foam core covered by our non-stick Heat Transfer Cover Sheet material. Most commonly used to even out pressure while heat applying garments with zippers, buttons, seams, hoodies, etc.
The name says it all! Multipurpose Paper can serve
as a cover sheet on top of HTV or can be used under
the carrier to store weeded transfers.The glossy
side will protect your press' upper platen and hold your weeded HTV for storage. Multipurpose paper
lasts through multiple uses, but should be replaced when ripped or crinkled.
If you only purchase one cover sheet, this is the one you want! This is the most popular reusable non-stick cover sheet in the industry. Heat Transfer Cover Sheets protect several things: your garment from direct contact with your heating element, HTV that’s been applied and no longer has a carrier, as well as
the heat plate of your heat press or home iron.
Car Decal Installation
RapidPrep and RapidTac II
RapidTac II Glass Installation
Rapid Remover and RapidPrep
Surface Prep with Rapid Prep
Rapid Remover and RapidTac II