• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet or Multipurpose Paper
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
• Peel carrier warm
Poly / Cotton Blends
Wait 24 hours before first wash. Machine wash warm or cold with mild detergent. Dry on normal dryer setting. Do not dry clean.
Colors displayed on screen may not be a 100% color match of actual material.
This durable stainless steel tool will not bend or break when weeding designs and can be sharpened if necessary. The Siser Weeder features a comfortable rubber grip and allows you to weed Heat Transfer Vinyl and Pressure Sensitive Vinyl with speed and accuracy - even in small cavities!
Achieve even pressure with Siser’s Heat Transfer Pillows! The Heat Transfer Pillows have a soft foam core covered by our non-stick Heat Transfer Cover Sheet material. Most commonly used to even out pressure while heat applying garments with zippers, buttons, seams, hoodies, etc.
If you only purchase one cover sheet, this is the one you want! This is the most popular reusable non-stick cover sheet in the industry. Heat Transfer Cover Sheets protect several things: your garment from direct contact with your heating element, HTV that’s been applied and no longer has a carrier, as well as
the heat plate of your heat press or home iron.